Welcome to the Tutor Forum
07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the Tutor Forum
Welcome to the Tutor Forum. We are trying to open up more avenues for tutors to communicate with each other for friendship as well as bouncing ideas off of each other. Thank you all for your suggestions in the survey! We are trying to implement as many suggestions as is possible, especially in regards to communication and resources. We hope you will find this forum helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Tutor Forum
(07-03-2014 11:40 AM)April King Wrote:  Welcome to the Tutor Forum. We are trying to open up more avenues for tutors to communicate with each other for friendship as well as bouncing ideas off of each other. Thank you all for your suggestions in the survey! We are trying to implement as many suggestions as is possible, especially in regards to communication and resources. We hope you will find this forum helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
This is to test my new found ability to respond to messages on this forum.
Pj

(Thanks Carol)
12-14-2016, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 02:48 PM by Carol Mc.)
RE: Welcome to the Tutor Forum
(12-13-2016 06:09 PM)Pjhimself Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 11:40 AM)April King Wrote:  Welcome to the Tutor Forum. We are trying to open up more avenues for tutors to communicate with each other for friendship as well as bouncing ideas off of each other. Thank you all for your suggestions in the survey! We are trying to implement as many suggestions as is possible, especially in regards to communication and resources. We hope you will find this forum helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Pj

(Thanks Carol)

(12-14-2016 02:47 PM)Carol Mc Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 06:09 PM)Pjhimself Wrote:  
Pj

(Thanks Carol)
You are welcome Patrick!!! Now to grow the amount of people using the Forum to discuss ideas...My work is never done!